Volume booster for Android: The smart phones available these days come with amazing speakers. Well, some models do not have good sound quality as it degrades over a period of time. If you are among those who still wish to enjoy amazing music in a loud volume, then you can opt for volume booster for Android to enhance sound quality.
If you are still hunting for the volume boosters applications that are great to go with for your Android phone then this article will list a few you can choose from
Volume Booster for Android Apps
1. Volume Booster Sound Equalizer (by MixIT Studio)
This volume booster sound Equalizer is counted as the most reliable and wonderful Android volume booster discovered by MixIT Studio.
The app has an easy user interface with a plenty of features. It helps you boost the sound quality in just single click
It also helps enhance the volume of headphones, earphones and speakerphone. The sound can be easily customized as per your needs.
- Single click Volume Booster android as well as Sound Enhancer
- Supports all Android Models including tablets
- Increases the volume of the bass along with sound effects.
- Supports earphone, speakers and headphone
2. Volume Booster – GOODEV
This is one of the popular apps for boosting volume of your android phone and you can get it from Google Play. It is an easy app to work with and you don’t have to pay to get it. Certainly it has certain limitations too.
It supports the below mentioned devices
- Android version 4.4+ and later
- Android version 4.2.1.
- Easy to use app
- Perfect app for music, audio books
- Works efficiently
3. Speaker Booster
Speaker Booster is indeed the perfect android volume booster app and absolutely free app. It has simple user interface
When it comes to its operations, it is slightly different from other sound booster apps for android. It works by adjusting the equalizer with the help of accurate algorithm thereby offering enhanced volume. The app is completely safe and will not cause any damage to your device.
- Volume adjustments are possible at the media level.
- Easy volume adjustments at the system level also
- Supports headphones, earphones and speakers
- It lets you make volume adjustments
4. Sound Booster
This app has attractive animated user interface which will you’re your attention.
The volume can be increased up to 50% with this application and it varies with every device.
The app gives preference to amplification of volume along with fixing issues related to low volume so that you are able to enjoy natural music.
The app is compatible with – 4.1 version of Android and above. there are a number of advertisements accompanied with this app that appear even after you exit the app, which can be a little concern for many users still it is an amazing app to try
- Maximum mode volume
- Simple to use sound booster and also fix sound
- Makes volume louder
- Enhances volume speed
- Sound booster can be customized
- Sound loader with virtual effect
- Booster sound on your headphone
- Bass booster sound
You might also like: How to change notification sound in Android
5. Volume Booster Sound Equalizer
You can this app is bifurcated pattern of the Volume Booster Sound Equalizer launched by MixIT Studio (as mentioned above) and is a wonderful application. It can enhance the volume to nearly 30-40%.
You will get enhanced volume as well as enhanced sound quality using this app. It is a worth trying app
- Improves the sound keeping the natural tone same
- Supports headphone as well as speakers
- Improves bass, booster volume louder and also the additional sound effects.
- Customizes sound for a number of apps that exist on your Android phone.
- Embedded with music equalizer plus volume boost & music sound Increaser
- Compatible with most of the models and is embedded with equalizer sound booster for your android tablet.
6. BlackPlayer Music Player cum volume booster
Indeed a mind blowing music player which also acts as a volume booster for Android device
This app comprises of 5 channel equalizer plus feature for sound effects which lets you improve the audio sound of the device.